Watch them in Action
At the age of 27, Chad Hymas’ life changed instantaneously when an accident left him a quadriplegic. Since that time Chad has been recognized by the state of Utah as the Superior Civilian of the Year. He is the president of his own communications company and an internet marketing company. At 37 years of age Chad is the youngest ever to receive the CPAE award and be inducted into the National Speaker Hall Of Fame. As a member of the National Speakers Association Chad spoke at over 220 events last year. He travels as many as 300,000 miles a year. Last year Chad spoke in 5 new countries on 4 continents, to hundreds of professional and civic organizations such as Wells Fargo, Blue Cross Blue Shield, AT&T, Rainbird, IHC, American Express, Prudential Life, Vast FX, Zion Securities, and others.
Chad is married and he and his wife are the proud parents of four children. They currently reside in Rush Valley, Utah on a 200-acre wildlife preserve. Chad is a world-class wheelchair athlete enjoying basketball, wheelchair rugby, hang-gliding, and snow skiing. In July 2003 Chad set a World Record by wheeling a personal marathon of over 500 miles from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas. Chad is also the author of the regionally best-selling book Soaring to New Heights.
Chad Hymas will not only inspire, motivate, and move your audience… He will create an experience that will touch their hearts for a lifetime. Chad’s topics focus on the areas of Leadership, Teambuilding, Customer Service, and Mastering Change!
Presentation Description & Topics
Prior to your event, Chad carefully researches the details, needs, and challenges of your audience and customizes his remarks to your group, making every program unique! With his matchless sense of humor and motivating stories Chad taps into your audience and inspires them to fly higher than they ever thought possible! The “Chad Hymas-experience” is unforgettable!
Success And The Bird Next Door
How is it possible that someone else always finds success? What’s the secret to success that nobody’s told you? Don’t just sit on the sidelines as others live your dream . . . claim it for yourself! With a humorous approach, Chad demonstrates:
- How to stick your neck out and fly in the face of fear of rejection and overwhelming discouragement!
- The value of personal accountability and bold-faced tenacity!
- How to turn jealousy, envy and blame into powerful tools of change!
- The secret to turning even failure into immediate success!
- How to go out on an emotional limb and defy gravity!
- How to take risks that seem completely impossible-and become a winner!
Chad emphasizes the power in seizing current circumstances and opportunities, while holding tight to your vision until you soar! Essential for success-driven individuals, powerful network marketing events and highly motivated sales people and entrepreneurs!!
Who Needs Legs When You Have Wings
A motivating presentation must be accompanied with solutions that change and inspire lives. Today more than ever, people are looking not simply for entertainment, but for direction and solid answers. Chad Hymas has spent the last three years developing solutions that transformed his life. His stories are moving, his courage unprecedented, and his insights . . . profound. His accomplishments provide a powerful litmus test to the validity of these dynamic principles! In this presentation Chad will teach your group to:
- Conquer the emotional paralysis that robs vision and momentum
- Turn obstacles into incredible opportunities
- Harness the power of change and rise above to progress
- Tap into unseen personal power and inner strength to accomplish seemingly impossible dreams!
An incredible presentation ideal for corporate celebrations, after-dinner keynote addresses and broad audiences!
Get The Worm Faster: Succeed With A Bird’s Eye Perspective!
Life requires us to be problem-solvers. Success requires us to be dreamers. Chad Hymas is both a dreamer and a problem-solver. In his personal life he has had to find new solutions to create mobility, strength and business success. Wouldn’t you like your team to acquire those same skills? With humorous stories and innovative concepts, Chad will teach your group to:
- Look outside the box for new and better ideas that propel you to higher returns and bigger profits!
- Create new mental images of success, innovation and progress!
- Anticipate changing needs and new opportunities in the marketplace!
- Get a bird’s eye perspective of current circumstances and make long-lasting, effective changes!
- Sprout wings and fly faster and further than you ever thought possible!
Awesome for businesses going through transition, mergers, or leadership reform! This presentation is ideal to inspire employee cooperation and productivity amidst change!
Eagles Don’t Fly In Flocks, But Seagulls Never Get Lonely
How do you find the golden egg without ruffling people’s feathers? Every person on your team has a unique personality. Each task therefore, creates a dilemma! In this presentation, especially for leadership, Chad teaches the four “flight” personality types that exist in every office, every corporation and even every family. Your team will laugh at themselves while they’re learning new ways of relating to one another and capitalizing on individual contribution. Understand your team players so that the entire team performs best. See how:
- The ostrich personality is best at focus
- The chicken personality brings stability
- The seagull empowers the team
- The eagle inspires leadership
Especially motivating for business leaders, CEO’s, Corporate Officers, essential team players and success-driven managers!